I posted this in my IG story yesterday after filling-out the spaces on my CBTL 2018 Giving Journal. Then some of my blogging friends pushed me to publish an entry about this. I said I’m too lazy to write these days and my previous blogs are somewhat gibberish. But since they’re expert on the Persuading Department, here I am – giving in. Someone actually had me on his mala-beking reaction and I quote, “Woahhhhhh! Very nice! Ang galing mo talaga! Share mo ‘to! Para maka influence ka, tol! Zuppperrr.” LOL. He’s straight, as of this writing. HAHAHA.
So what else to do but to share my February 2018 Highlights by focusing on what I am grateful for. It might inspire someone, who knows. 🙂
- Beshiecakes – Since the start of the year, I’ve been mentioning how thankful I am for knowing these people. I really feel blessed and loved for having them. They’ve been my special force in times of toxicity and my constant source of laughter anytime of the day. Quota na nga ako sa kilig from them. Okay lang palang walang jowa. Hahaha. 🙂
- Healthy Baby Ezra – (and Mommy April) We’ve been praying for this little angel for months, from the moment he was conceived during 2017 CCF Midyear Prayer and Fasting up to the moments he enthusiastically wanted to go out to the world weeks earlier than the scheduled time. His eagerness won. Staying inside the incubator for days and prayers from the group day and night really made my heart melt in joy. 🙂
- Bekiful’s Post Valentine Partee – From exchanging of epektos (kdramas, movies, etc.) to indulging with Dinakdakan and Sinigang na Salmon Belly prepared by Grace and Christian, with tikoy, creme brulee cake, and coffee, in between dancing to the tune of kpop songs and giggling over funny stories while catching up – without a doubt, I’m the happiest. 🙂
- Eyn’s 10th birthday – Spending two nights with my favorite squad and celebrating the birthday of my poging pamangkin with photo shoot (first time kong umakyat sa roof deck, hahaha), swimming, and lots of food! Busug na busog ang puso ko. 🙂 Plus, it was a rare opportunity that we all came together on a Sunday Service to praise and glorify the Lord for the gift of family. 🙂
- PSL Grandprix – #TeamBahay no more! I missed the feeling of #fangirling, really. ‘Twas like the first time. Haha. Despite of my lutang and bangag self dahil sa puyat, the day was overwhelming. I cannot contain the delight and pleasure. 🙂
- Conquered Mt. Daguldol – The Favorite Memory of the Month! Need I say more? Read here. 🙂
- Learned Playing Guitar – Natatawa ‘ko. I’m not sure if this is applicable or if I can really proudly say that I already learned playing guitar. Haha. I can only play one song to date and do not expect much. LOL. But yeah, from zero knowledge to being able to change from one chord to another, that’s a big accomplishment for me – and so I am grateful. 🙂
- Big Bad Wolf – Thanks to the person who successfully filled my heart with envy on the idea that he’ll be coming to the venue and for adjusting his time to match with my availability. LOL. The Most Supportive Friend Award goes to you. Tanggapin mo ang Strawberry Jam as a token of my appreciation. Hahaha. 🙂
- DQs – Alone or with friends, Blizzard Double Dutch is a wellspring of glee for me. Incomprehensible sensation. Euphoria, bliss. I even had a DQ session on Valentines Day itself due to Project Humer; and yeah, the delight doubled. 🙂
- Bonuses – Who wouldn’t be happy? HAHAHA. 🙂
Share ko na din ito…
How about you, how’s your February? What makes you grateful recently?