Okay, what’s this?
Before I begin the series for the month of August, let me publish this one.
First, I got the nomination from an equally (well, she’s a lot more than me) crazy blogger. Second, her nomination title was “The Awesome Blogger Award Kembular Boom Boom Pak!” So how do you think will I handle this with much seriousness? HAHAHA.
Kidding aside, I searched for the authenticity of this award and found out that this, allow me to quote: is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
Woah! Nice, isn’t?
With a grateful heart, I want to squeeze Space tightly for acknowledging me as one of the awesome bloggers in this wonderful blogosphere. (Still doubting, do I really need to do this? HAHA. Anyway…)
Following below rules…
○ Thank the person who nominated you;
○ Tag it under #AwesomeBloggerAward in the Reader;
○ Answer the questions your nominator gave you;
○ Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers;
○ Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer;
○ Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
Here are my answers to her questions:
1. If you will going to win 1 million, what will you do?
○ Pesos or USD? Tax free? Haha. Then 10% will go to my tithe; 70% will go to investment; another 10% will be spent with family outing/tour; 5% for treating my friends and 5% for my personal shopping.
2. Are you watching Game of Thrones? If yes, who among the characters can you define yourself?
○ Nope, not a fan. Sorry dear. 🙂
3. Give an advice to new bloggers.
○ Keep on writing. Ignore the number of likes, shares and whatnot. Just keep on writing.
4. What is your dream job?
○ The one who mops the volleyball court during time breaks. HAHAHA.
5. In all your blog posts, what is your favorite?
○ I guess it’s still Exhibit A, ’cause it all started there.
6. Who is your inspiration in writing blogs?
○ Depends on what I will write. Sometimes my favorite bloggers, sometimes someone special (charot!), most of the time it’s Jesus. 🙂
7. Would you rather go back to your past and change it or see your future?
○ Hmmmm… this one is interesting. I have regrets from my past so somehow I wanna go back and change it. But those experiences are significant for who I am today and what I became, so maybe not. Will it make a difference if I will be able to see my future? I’m confused. Okay. Go back to my past and change a bit of it.
8. It’s already August, how’s your 2017 so far?
○ Great, in general. Been travelling and enjoying life, with heartbreaks (yes, plural) in between. #MovingOn
9. What makes you blush?
○ Hmmmm… Gosh. IDK. Seems like I didn’t blush for a while now.
10. If your life will be put in a movie, who do you want to portray your role?
○ Song Hye Kyo or Choi Sulli 🙂
So who’s awesome in my own perspective?
I’m choosing these people because they have beautiful blogs in many ways. 🙂
My 10 easy questions would be…
- If you will die tomorrow, why not today?
- Solve |-6x – 34| = |-10x – 62|, then tell me why do you love/hate math.
- If love is an open door, to whom will you close it?
- Do you like me? Why not?
- Do you still like him/her? Why?
- What is your motto in life?
- List down your top 3 priorities to-date.
- Career or love life? Why?
- Aside from eating and sleeping, what consumes your “free” time?
- How do you fix a broken heart?
HAHAHA. Space, you may answer these questions on the comment box, instead. Else, publish another blog. 🙂